KOOL 105 is going pink in October for International Breast Cancer Awareness month! IT affects all of us, so KOOL 105 and International Hot Tub have teamed together to raise awareness about the impact of breast cancer by giving away a PINK Hot Tub! Listen while you work during the month of October to get qualified to win the perfect addition to your patio as we head into the colder months. Get relaxed, feel rejuvenated, feel the AHHHHHH of your very own hot tub.
The winning starts Monday from International Hot Tub, where Denver goes to relax and save….and the station putting a Pink Ribbon on Breast Cancer Awareness Month, KOOL 105!
“KOOL 105 Pink Hot Tub Giveaway” Sweepstakes
Presented by International Hot Tub
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105 Pink Hot Tub Giveaway presented by International Hot Tub (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Colorado who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Media Ventures, LLC, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC, Kroenke Arena Company, LLC, Leslie’s Poolmart, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of Grand Prize Winner. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes will begin Monday, October 3, 2022 at 6:00am and end Friday, October 28, 2022 at 5:00pm (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly play a cue on-air between four and eight times per day between the hours of 6:00AM and 6:00PM, Monday through Friday, for listeners to call the station at 303-504-0105. After the cue is played, the 10th (or any other number specified on-air when the cue is played) caller to call in will be a “Qualifier”. One (1) Qualifier will be randomly selected as the Grand Prize Winner (defined below) after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Eligible Entrants can be a Qualifier more than once during the Sweepstakes. There will be a minimum of one (1) Qualifier and a maximum of one hundred (160) Qualifiers, depending on how many random cues are played during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of becoming a Qualifier or Grand Prize Winner will depend on the number of calls received after each cue and the number of Qualifiers. No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Qualifier may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Qualifiers to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will announce the Grand Prize Winner on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 5:00PM. Sponsor will contact the Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the announcement. Should the Grand Prize Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative Grand Prize Winner.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Grand Prize Description. The “Grand Prize” is a pink 4 person Azure hot tub manufactured by Freeflow Spas, selected by Sponsor, with standard delivery included. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is five thousand seven hundred ninety-five dollars ($5,795).
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive the Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of the Grand Prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Grand Prize Winner must contact International Hot Tub to arrange for delivery of the Grand Prize and the Grand Prize will be delivered by International Hot Tub or its designee within approximately eight (8) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Grand Prize Winner must agree to and comply with the Delivery Requirements and Terms attached hereto. Standard Delivery**, as defined in the Delivery Requirements and Terms is included. In addition to the above, all costs and expenses associated with the Grand Prize, not specified herein as being provided, incurred by a Grand Prize Winner when using the Grand Prize, such as site preparation, any additional delivery charges required by the Delivery Requirements and Terms, electrical hook-up expenses, gratuities and any other expenses incurred, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. **Standard delivery = within a 45 mile radius of 4275 Broadway, Denver, CO 80216.
All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Grand Prize as required by law. Winners will be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification and to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Grand Prize Winner’s eligibility). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within seven (7) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Grand Prize Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize awarded. Each entrant (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins the Grand Prize), grants to each of the Sweepstakes Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such entrant’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Grand Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sweepstakes Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Sweepstakes or the Grand Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Sweepstakes and the Grand Prize.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR RECEIVING A PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For a list of the Grand Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners- “KOOL 105 Suite Giveaway”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Hot Spring & Caldera
SPA SITE PREPARATION – It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide a level site for the spa. The site should be capable of supporting the spa per manufacturer’s recommendations.
ELECTRICAL/ELECTRICIAN – IHT does not employ any licensed electricians and cannot do any electrical wiring. We recommend that a licensed electrician be used for any electrical hook-ups. (See the back for Important Electrical information.)
UTILITY HOOK-UP REQUIREMENTS
• 110 Volt spas require a 20 Amp dedicated outlet. Use of an extension cord is not recommended and may void the warranty. A 20 Amp receptacle and weather-proof cover are provided with the spa.
• 220 Volt spas require a 50 Amp, 4 wire service. A sub-panel with GFCI breakers is provided with all 220V only spas (manufactured by Watkins Manufacturing) for your safety and convenience. This panel is to be hard wired both from the main panel and to the spa. On all convertible units (110/220) an optional sub-panel may be purchased from IHT or provided by your electrician for 220-volt hook-up. It is the responsibility of the buyer to comply with all code and permit requirements. Any and all permits required for installation of the spa are the responsibility of the homeowners.
DELIVERY TIME DATE, AND PAYMENT – A delivery date and approximate time will be scheduled when you are ready to take delivery of your spa. All times are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. Typically, a “window” of 2 to 3 hours for arrival of your spa will be scheduled, and every attempt will be made to keep to this approximate time. All balances must be paid in full, and may be paid by personal check, cash, cashier check or thru financing. IHT does not accept credit cards as payment at time of delivery.
STANDARD DELIVERY INCLUDES – Our standard Boulder/ Denver delivery (w/in 35 miles) includes three men for all spas. An additional man may be provided for large spas. If a delivery requires more than the above allotments of personnel, the buyer shall be responsible for providing crane service. If it is the desire of the buyer to have IHT provide this additional labor, the charge for this labor is $100 per hour per additional man, including travel time. A standard delivery includes unloading the spa, rolling the spa to its prepared site, and setting and unpacking the spa. All gates must be atleast 36” clear for smaller spas and 42” clear for larger models. Vertical clearance of at least 9’ is also required. If a crane or other special equipment is required to accomplish a proper delivery, there will be an extra charge.
STANDARD DELIVERY INCLUDES (cont’d) – charge to the buyer. The buyer shall pay this charge directly to the company providing this service at the time of delivery. An allotment of 2 hrs. is included in the standard delivery, from the time we arrive at the job site until the spa is set. If a delivery requires time additional to this then there will be an additional charge of $150 per hour billed in 15-minute increments. Standard delivery does not include lifting the spa over fences, guardrails or onto elevated decks, etc. If a fence needs to be removed, it shall be removed by the buyer and replaced by the buyer. Buyer must remove all debris limiting access to or on setup site prior to delivery, including trimming trees, bushes, removing gates and landscaping items and clean-up after pets. IHT shall not be responsible for damage to lawns, sprinklers, plants, rails, walls, stairs, fences, and the spa, caused by inadequate delivery access. All reasonable precautions will be taken during delivery, however minor scuffs and scratches that occur during the delivery due to inadequate space are unavoidable. Once the spa is at the desired site, the delivery crew will unpack the spa and cover. Please be advised that when the spa is filled, slight shifting of the spa may occur. This is unavoidable. See “Spa Site Preparation”.
DAMAGE – If there is any damage to the spa, cover or accessories, it must be noted on the delivery invoice and signed by both the buyer and driver. The company may not honor any damage claims made after the delivery time. CHECK YOUR SPA CAREFULLY.
MISSING ITEMS – All items included with your purchase will be listed on your invoice. There are no verbal promises of product associated with this sale. Check this invoice carefully. At the time of delivery, the buyer should account for all items marked shipped. Verify these carefully, as items reported “missing” at a later date will not be replaced. Backordered items will be so marked on the invoice. Check these carefully. If you have any questions, call the store while the delivery crew is still at your home.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS – All spas carry the manufacturer warranty. For service outside of a 35-mile radius from our stores, there is a travel charge for warranty service. If you are outside of this area or move to a location outside of this area, travel charge based on mileage will be assessed.
Other products sold with your spa, i.e. ozonators, gazebos, deck kits, etc., may carry a separate and different warranty from your spa. Ask your salesman for details about these warranties.
Spa Model ________________________ Dimensions (L)_________ x (W)_________ x (H)_________ Overhead Clearance ________
(Gate Must be Height plus 4”) (Length or Width plus 10”)
Customer acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the entire “Delivery Requirement and Terms” and agrees to all terms and conditions therein. Additionally, he/she acknowledges that there are no other agreements or promises other than those specifically made in writing on the below referenced order.
________________________________ ___________________________________________ ______________________
IHT REPRESENTATIVE (Customer acknowledges receipt of a copy) DATE
REGARDING ELECTRICAL HOOK-UP
When hooking up a spa, the installation instructions that come with the spa in the pre-delivery / owner’s manual must be followed EXACTLY. If they are not followed exactly, either the spa will not work or it will be damaged. Even electricians who have hooked up hundreds of spas must follow the instructions.
Please make sure that your electrician reads this notice as well as the wiring instructions with the spa. Improper electrical hook-up is not covered by the spa warranty and therefore any service calls or repairs necessary due to faulty hook-up will be at your expense.
PLEASE MAKE SURE
THAT YOUR ELECTRICIAN
READS THIS NOTICE!