Winston and Mel want to help you get your romance on this Valentine’s Day with a romantic get-a-way to Las Vegas! Win and you’ll fly away for a Two Night Stay at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, the iconic world-class destination and the home of Legendary Vegas Fun where you’ll get a Spa Treatment at Serenity Spa plus a Private VIP Pod at the Westgate SuperBook®. Just listen to Winston and Mel in the morning starting this Monday to get qualified to go to The Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino featuring newly designed premier rooms, part of their $70 million room renovations! It’s just another great fly-a-way from the station for fun, KOOL 105!
KOOL 105 “HIS & HER FLY-A-WAY TO WESTGATE – LAS VEGAS”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105 His & Her Fly-A-Way to Westgate Las Vegas Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (including its commonwealths, territories and possessions) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, who are individuals legally residing in the State of Colorado (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Radio Ventures, KSE Media Ventures, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC, Westgate Las Vegas, Mixed Media Entertainment LLC and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion (including any insurance company Sponsor engages to insure any aspect of the Promotion) (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win the Grand Prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of each Qualifier and Grand Prize Winner (defined herein). Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S GUEST MUST ALSO BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will begin on Monday, January 30, 2023 at 6:00am and will end on Friday, February 10, 2023 at 10:00am (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Promotion. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. An Eligible Entrant may enter the Promotion by calling KOOL 105 (the “Station”) or responding on the Mel and Winston Facebook page in accordance with the following:
Listen for Mel and Winston’s “Question of the Day” relating to romance and relationships each weekday morning during the Promotion Period. There will not be a correct answer. Listener must respond to the question either by calling the Station at 303-504-0105 or entering a response to the “Question of the Day” post on the Mel and Winston Facebook page. Listeners may only respond once per weekday. Each weekday during the Promotion Period, at 10:00am, Mel and Winston will randomly select three (3) individuals from that days’ respondents to be a “Qualifier.” Eligible Entrants can be a Qualifier more than once during the Sweepstakes.
No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Qualifier may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any response it deems to be inappropriate, not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, in its sole discretion, including but not limited to any Submission that: (i) defames or invades the publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringes upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights; (ii) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; (iii) is sexually explicit, lewd, or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; (iv) is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; (v) contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as costumes, distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, without permission; (vi) contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses without applicable permission; (vii) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media), without permission; (viii) excepting those of Sponsor, contains or references any names, products or services of any company or entity, or promotes any brand, product or service of any company or entity; (ix) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission; (x) contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead; (xi) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate or otherwise contains content which Sponsor in its sole discretion decide is inappropriate or objectionable; and/or; (xii) violates any law, rule or regulation.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. At the end of the Promotion Period, there will be approximately thirty (30) Qualifiers. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Qualifiers to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will announce the Grand Prize Winner on Friday, February 10, 2023 on-air between 9:00am and 10:00am. Sponsor will attempt to contact the Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the announcement. Should any Grand Prize Winner not return Sponsor’s message within twenty-four (24) hours, fail to meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative Grand Prize Winner.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Grand Prize Description. The “Grand Prize” is hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) standard double room) at the Westgate Las Vegas ($300 value), roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) from Denver International Airport to Las Vegas, Nevada*, approximate retail value (“ARV”) ($500)(the “Airfare Credit”), a two hundred fifty dollar ($250) Westgate Serenity Spa credit** (the “Spa Credit”), and one VIP Sports Pod reservation at SuperBook Westgate Las Vegas, with no minimum spend required*** (no value), The total ARV of the Prize is one thousand fifty dollars ($1,050.00.) *Winner is responsible for any airfare costs in excess of the Airfare Credit. **Winner is responsible for any spa treatment costs in excess of the Spa Credit. ***Not valid during major sporting events (March Madness, Super Bowl, Kentucky Derby, etc.).
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive the Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. The Grand Prize is subject in all respects to the terms and conditions set by the applicable airline and any requirements of Westgate Las Vegas. No cash redemption of a Grand Prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. In addition to the above, all costs and expenses associated with the Grand Prize, not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to transportation costs, parking food and beverages, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting and making use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Prize awarded in connection with the Promotion are the Winner’s responsibility.
- For travel related prizes, certain travel restrictions may apply. Airfare and lodging must be made through Westgate Las Vegas Or its designee. If the Winner cannot travel on dates specified by Westgate Las Vegas the Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Winner and the Winner’s travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, government issued photo identification and, if applicable, passports. Each Winner and his/her guest may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the Winner’s stay. Hotel guest room accommodations for winner and guest are double occupancy, two nights based on availability. Prize is not transferable and may not be combined with another offer. Winner must use all Prize components in a single visit. Winner may not substitute Prize components. In the unlikely event that one or more of the Prize components is not available for any reason, Westgate Las Vegas reserves the right to substitute a component of equal or greater value at its sole discretion.
- All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Promotion are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Grand Prize as required by law. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Grand Prize Winner’s eligibility). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Grand Prize Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize awarded. Each Qualifier (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins the Grand Prize), grants to each of the Promotion Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such Qualifier’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Grand Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Promotion Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Promotion or the Grand Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Promotion and the Grand Prize.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Promotion-related materials. The Promotion Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Promotion; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Grand Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING THIS PROMOTION AND/OR RECEIVING A GRAND PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Social Media. THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM ON WHICH THE CONTEST IS PROMOTED (each a “Social Media Platform”). ANY QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE CONTEST SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO SPONSOR, NOT ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. If the method of entry for the Contest is through a specific Social Media Platform, the Eligible Entrant must be a registered user of such Social Media Platform. If an Eligible Entrant is not a registered user of such Social Media Platform, he/she may sign up for an account online or through the respective Social Media Platform application by downloading it onto their smartphone (available via Apple App Store and Google Play). Internet access is required.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For the list of all Finalists and the Grand Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winner- “KOOL 105 His & Her Fly-A-Way to Westgate Las Vegas Promotion”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period.