Anderson Farms is celebrating Fall 2020 in the great outdoors! We want everyone to know that as always, we are putting the health and safety of our guests first. Fall on the farm is going to look a little different this year. We are going back to our roots by offering a smaller, more intimate Fall experience. This season Anderson Farms will be offering wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, the 25-acre corn maze, Kiddie Korral Playground, farm animals, the combine slide and pedal karts. Terror in the Corn and Zombie Paintball Hunt will be open too! Admission will be online only. Guests will need to choose the date and time of arrival. Time slots will be limited in order to meet Colorado social distancing guidelines.
Private campfire sites will be open once the fire ban is lifted but are going to look a little different. Campfire reservations will be offered in 2-hour time blocks and start times will be staggered throughout the day beginning at 11:00 am. Campfires will now also be available 6 days per week so that families visiting on a weekday can have an opportunity to rent one too.
There is a new option for guests that want to purchase a pumpkin without visiting the attractions. A section of the farm near the parking lot has been fenced off to allow guests to choose from pre-picked pumpkins, squash, gourds, Indian corn and straw bales.
Traditional field trips will not be offered this season. In its place, Anderson Farms will be offering Self-Guided Field Trips every Wednesday. This special ticket gives guests admission to the farm plus an educational session and a free small pumpkin for each ticket holder. Tickets will be limited and must be purchased online.
The Anderson Farms Promise
To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back to our farm, we ask that we make the following promise to each other:
Our Promise to You
- We will limit ticket sales to allow for reduced crowd sizes at all times.
- We will frequently clean and sanitize high touch point surfaces throughout the day.
- We will have sanitizer and handwashing stations located in many spots around the farm.
- We will make sure that our seating areas meet all physical distancing guidelines.
- We will limit the number of guests indoors and provide physical distancing reminders.
Your Promise to Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, feel sick or are concerned about contracting the virus, please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and not visiting the farm.
- You will be respectful and maintain a six foot distance from others.
- You will follow our face covering guidelines and wear a mask while:
- Standing In Line
- Inside a Building
- On a Wagon Ride
- The ENTIRE DURATION of Terror in the Corn
- The ENTIRE DURATION of Zombie Paintball Hunt
- Anywhere You Cannot Maintain a 6 Foot Distance
- You will be flexible as our procedures may change as additional guidelines are provided to us.
- You will BEE KIND and patient to our staff and other guests.