KXKL (KOOL 105) “ROCKY MOUNTAIN GETAWAY” Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
HOW TO PLAY
- The KOOL105 (“Station”) “Rocky Mountain Getaway” contest (the “Contest”) will begin Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at approximately 7:40AM MT and end on Friday, December 23, 2016 in the 6:00PM MT hour (the “Contest Period”. Contest will be played Monday – Friday only during contest period. Listen to Mel and Winston at approximately 7:40AM MT during Contest Period for the announcement of the KOOL Christmas Song of the Day and the Hour it will play in. When the KOOL Christmas Song of the Day plays, Caller 10 at 303-631-1051 will win one overnight stay at the Reserve Hotel and Casino and a dinner for two at either the Café or Bistro 321 Steakhouse and QUALIFY for the Grand Prize which is three additional rooms for one overnight stay and three additional dinners for two at either the Café or Bistro 321 Steakhouse. Grand Prize winner will be drawn at random out of all eligible entries. Must be 21 or older to play this contest. Winner’s guest, if applicable, must also be 21 years or older. Blackout dates apply. Winners will make their room and dinner reservations with Reserve Hotel and Casino directly.
- The Station is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call.
- The Contest is open to all KXKL – KOOL 105 listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who legally reside in the state of Colorado. Employees of KXKL (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Contestants may only win twice per household address every CALENDAR month in regard to daily giveaways such as concert tickets, gift cards, movie passes, etc. Contestants can only win once per month for a MAJOR STATION contest unless otherwise noted in the Rules.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. The 30 day rule does not apply to prizes that are awarded in the form of a Company check. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that KXKL- KOOL 105 may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. All winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent if they win $600 or more. Failure to provide an accurate and complete Social Security Number, if required, is a violation of federal law and will result in forfeiture of prize.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KXKL, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North, Denver, CO 80246 and also online at www.kool105.com.