KOOL KEY to your KOOL CAR Contest 2021!
KOOL 105 and Phil Long Ford has the KOOL KEY…the KOOL KEY to your KOOL CAR…A NEW 2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT! Listen during the workday for your chance to get qualified. Then at the end of each week, one lucky qualifier will win a KOOL key that could start your new SUPER KOOL FORD BRONCO SPORT! Experience for yourself why more Coloradans choose Phil Long Ford Denver than any other Ford Dealer! Go to PhilLongFordDenver.com
“KOOL 105 Car Giveaway Promotion”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105 Car Giveaway Promotion” (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (including its commonwealths, territories and possessions) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, who are individuals legally residing in the State of Colorado, and possess a valid driver’s license (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Radio Ventures, KSE Media Ventures, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC, Phil Long Ford Dealers, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, dealerships, affiliated dealerships, advertising and Promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion (including any insurance company Sponsor engages to insure any aspect of the Promotion) (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win the Grand Prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of each Finalist (defined herein). Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will begin Monday, February 8, 2021 and end Friday, March 19, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Within the Promotion Period, there will be six (6) Drawings (defined in section 3 below). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period and/or any Call-in Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Promotion. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. An Eligible Entrant may only enter the Promotion by calling in to KOOL 105 (the “Station”) in accordance with the following:
Sponsor will randomly play a cue on-air for listeners to call the Station at 303-504-0105 up to six (6) times per day between the hours of 7:00AM and 6:00PM, Monday through Friday during the Promotion Period. After the cue is played, the 10th caller to call in will be a Call-in Winner. One (1) Call-Winner will be randomly selected as a Finalist from among all Call-in Winners every Friday during the Promotion Period during the 5:00pm hour (each, a “Drawing”). Call-in Winners not selected in a Drawing will be automatically included in subsequent Drawings. Eligible Entrants can be a Call-in Winner more than once during the Promotion but may only be selected as a Finalist once. The odds of becoming a Finalist and a Grand Prize Winner will depend on the number of calls received after each cue and the number of Call-in Winners for each Drawing and will decrease as more entries are received.
No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Call-in Winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. Sponsor will announce each Finalists on air after each Drawing and attempt to contact each Finalists within forty-eight (48) hours of the applicable Drawing. Should any potential Finalist not meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such potential Finalist will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative potential Finalist. At the end of the Promotion Period there will be a total of six (6) Finalists. The six (6) Finalists will be instructed to meet at the Phil Long Ford Dealership (date to be determined), located at 7887 W. Tufts Ave, Denver, CO 80123. Once all six (6) Finalists have all arrived, each will receive a randomly selected Key Fob from Phil Long Ford management. The Finalist whose Key Fob opens the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport will win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”).
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Grand Prize Description. The “Grand Prize” is a standard twenty-four (24) month lease for one (1) 2021 Ford Bronco Sport (the “Vehicle”). The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $13,200.00. The specific model and specifications for the Vehicle awarded will be selected by Phil Long Ford, at its sole discretion. The depiction of the Vehicle in any Promotion-related advertising or promotional materials or physical display may not reflect the actual vehicle delivered to the Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for any additional features, upgrades or options to the Vehicle that may be available. A standard lease provides 12,000 miles per year. The Grand Prize Winner is required to sign a twenty-four (24) month lease agreement. The Grand Prize Winner agrees to a background check and credit check to be performed by Phil Long Ford dealership to confirm he or she qualifies for the lease of the Vehicle. If the Grand Prize Winner fails to pass the aforementioned background and/or credit check, such individual will be disqualified from receiving the Vehicle lease and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected from among the five (5) remaining. The Grand Prize Winner must take delivery of the Vehicle, at his or her sole expense, within fifteen (15) days of notice of availability of the Vehicle from Phil Long Ford or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. The Grand Prize Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to the Vehicle after it has been picked up. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses, including but not limited to sales tax, luxury tax, mileage overages, destination charges, registration, title and license fees, insurance, transportation, and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering, using and returning the Vehicle. The Grand Prize Winner must present his or her valid driver’s license and provide satisfactory proof of legally required automobile insurance prior to the delivery of the Vehicle. Vehicle details and availability are subject to change.
- General Prize Term. The right to receive the Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of a Grand Prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. In addition to the above, all costs and expenses associated with acceptance of the Grand Prize, and use not specified herein as being provided, incurred by the Grand Prize Winner after accepting and making use of the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner (. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Promotion is the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Grand Prize as required by law. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Grand Prize Winner’s eligibility, including those required for Sponsor to comply with the terms of any insurance policy Sponsor may obtain in connection with the Promotion). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Grand Prize Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize awarded. Each Finalist (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins the Grand Prize), grants to each of the Promotion Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such Finalist’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Grand Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Promotion Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Promotion or the Grand Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Promotion and the Grand Prize. Any and all Vehicle guarantees and warranties will be limited to those set forth in the Vehicle manufacturer’s terms and conditions and the Grand Prize Winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty or guarantee claim. In this regard, the Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Vehicle’s Warranty Maintenance Booklet which will be valid for the term set forth in the Warranty Maintenance Booklet.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Promotion-related materials. The Promotion Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Promotion; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Grand Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING THIS PROMOTION AND/OR RECEIVING A GRAND PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For the list of all Finalists and the Grand Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winner- “KOOL 105 Car Giveaway”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period.