Check into your very own fully catered, luxury suite at the Hotel California for a night with the Eagles for the”Hotel California Beginning to End” show at the Pepsi Center next March. KOOL 105 has reserved a suite for the night, and you could be the one to pack it with your family and friends for an unforgettable experience. Just listen to KOOL 105 during the workday for lots of chances to get into the drawing for a SUITE NIGHT hosted by KOOL’s own Winston and Mel! And, when you qualify, you’ll instantly win a KOOL 105 Amazon Dot smart speaker to make listening to Denver’s greatest hits and winning great prizes even easier. It’s more workday winning from the station that makes the workday more fun, KOOL 105!
Concert Event Page: https://www.altitudetickets.com/events/detail/eagles-mar-28
KOOL 105 SUITE AT THE EAGLES CONCERT
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- The KOOL 105 “Suite Night at The Eagles concert” contest (the “Contest”) will begin on Thursday, October 31, 2019 and will end on Friday, December 6, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). Contest will be played Monday – Friday only during contest period. Contest will be played up to 4x per day between 8:00am MT and 6:00pm MT. This contest will not be played on Thanksgiving Day, November 28, 2019 or Black Friday, November 29, 2019. To play this contest, listen for the cue to call. Caller ten (10) at 303-504-0105 will win a KOOL 105 Amazon Dot Smart Speaker and QUALIFY for the Grand Prize. Listeners can QUALIFY twice per month during this contest. MUST BE 21 OR OVER TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. ALL GUESTS OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST BE 21 OR OVER.
- GRAND PRIZE: A KOOL 105 Luxury Suite at the Pepsi Center for The Eagles concert on Thursday, March 26, 2020 for 15 people total hosted by Mel and Winston. Beverages and food will be provided. Once food and beverages are gone or winners choose not to drink or eat what is provided in the Suite, they are responsible for their own food and drink. Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize = $1,500
- Station is not responsible for charges entrants may incur resulting from wireless phone or Internet transmissions. The Station is not responsible for service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an entrant from entering the Contest.
- Entries will not be returned and receipt of entries may not be acknowledged. Proof of entry submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor or Station. Each entry must be an original work created by entrant, and by entering the Contest, each entrant agrees that such is the case.
- The potential winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within two (2) business days of being notified of being a potential winner.
- The Contest is open to all KXKL-KOOL 105 listeners who are 21 years of age or older and who are legal residents of the state of Colorado. Employees of KXKL (the “Station”), its licensee, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, its advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Denver metropolitan area and the members of their immediate families and/or households are ineligible to participate or win. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Contestants may only win twice per household address every CALENDAR month for daily giveaways such as concert tickets, gift cards, movie passes, etc. Contestants can only win once per month for a MAJOR STATION contest unless otherwise noted in the Rules.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the Station will delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Contest are final.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at Pepsi Center East Reception, 1000 Chopper Circle, Denver, CO 80204, Monday – Friday between 9:00 – 5:00. Winner must show ID in the form of a driver’s license or Passport. A winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. The 30-day rule does not apply to prizes that are awarded in the form of a Company check. Company checks will be mailed directly to the winner. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- Station is not responsible for charges entrants may incur resulting from wireless phone or Internet transmissions. The Station is not responsible for service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an entrant from entering the Contest
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. All winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent if they win $600 or more. Failure to provide an accurate and complete Social Security Number, if required, is a violation of federal law and will result in forfeiture of prize.
- By participating in the Contest, all the contestants (including specifically but without limitation all prize winners) agrees to have the his or her name, voice, hometown and/or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Contest and/or to promote the Contest or the Station in general without additional financial or other compensation or notice to, or consent from, a contestant. Where legal, each prize winner may be required to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of a prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Contest.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Station’s Web Site or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, cancelled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- Failure to comply with the Contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- By participating in the Contest, all participants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Contest Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to participant’s participation in the Contest. Except where prohibited by law, each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL A PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND EACH PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above,as the case may be. Each participant hereby irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of KXKL, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North, Denver, CO 80246 or online at kool105.com. A winners list may be obtained by sending a written request to the Station within thirty (30) days after the end of the Contest Period.