Pink has announced a stadium tour of North America for summer 2023 in
which she’ll be paired with either Brandi Carlile or Pat
Benatar and Neil Giraldo for different dates. Grouplove will be
the opening act for all of the shows.
This particular group of faces may seem familiar to anyone who either
watched the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony in person last Sunday
or will soon be viewing it on HBO on Nov. 19. Pink inducted Dolly Parton and
teamed up with Carlile to sing Parton’s “Coat of Many Colors” in one of the
highlights of the show (pictured above), while Benatar and Giraldo were
Pink put out her first new music in a while with the release of a new
single, “Never Gonna Not Dance Again.” She also has announced a new album ‘TRUSTFALL’
is available February 17th – Variety.com
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5″ thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to “hang” the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1″ thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor – each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 – 15′ wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75″ thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.