Madonna will celebrate 40 years of music in her new world tour.
The global pop superstar announced “Madonna: The Celebration Tour” in a video of her playing “Truth or Dare” with several celebrities.
In the video, Madonna takes the dare to do a tour of her hits that include “Like a Virgin,” “Vogue” and “La Isla Bonita.”
“I am excited to explore as many songs as possible in hopes to give my fans the show they have been waiting for,” Madonna said.
The tour begins on July 15 in Vancouver. Madonna will then make more than 20 stops in the U.S., including in Phoenix, Denver, Detroit, Tampa and Las Vegas. Following her stops in the U.S., the singer will tour Europe. – denver7.com
Ticket Info: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1E005E2AEA3F2A0E
Event Website: https://www.ballarena.com/events-tickets/calendar/
Venue: Ball Arena
- Cost more than $180 million in private funds to build across 21 months
- Site Acreage: 45 acres
- Square Footage: 675,000
- Opened October 1, 1999 with Celine Dion in concert
- The Grand Atrium sculpture weighs 2,000 pounds, cost $75,000 and is 1.5 times life size
- It takes over 1,000 staff members to run an event
- Owned and operated by Kroenke Sports & Entertainment
SEATING AT BALL ARENA
- Concerts: 20,000+ depending on stage configuration
- Basketball: 19,520
- Hockey: 17,809
- Lacrosse: 17,809
- Special Events: 21,000
- Suites: 95 luxury suites that can accommodate 12 – 16 people
- There are 149 panes of .5" thick glass that surround the hockey rink, weighing between 50 and 250 pounds apiece. It takes 2 forklifts and 8 people 45 minutes to "hang" the entire rink.
- Each net hung on the ends of the rink has a lifespan of only 33 games.
- For other events in the building, the ice is covered with approximately 600 pieces of a 1" thick fiberglass board.
- Cost of the basketball court is $105,000.00.
- Each basketball stanchion weighs approximately 3,300 pounds and is anchored into the basketball floor to prevent it from being tipped over.
- Each net on the basketball goals is replaced every 5 games or as needed.
- There are 233 pieces to the basketball floor - each weighing approximately 185 pounds. The total weight of the entire basketball floor is 41,625 pounds.
- The Mammoth carpet consists of 14 - 15' wide rolls of Astroturf and is .75" thick.
- It takes 12 people only 25 minutes to lay the field.
VENUE MANAGEMENTDenver-based Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is one of the world’s leading ownership, entertainment and management groups. As owners and operators of Ball Arena, Paramount Theatre, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL) and Colorado Rapids (MLS), KSE’s sports and entertainment assets are second to none. Additional properties under the KSE umbrella include Altitude Sports & Entertainment, a 24-hour regional television network and Altitude Authentics, the company’s official retail provider.
1000 Chopper Cir
Denver, CO 80204
Denver, CO 80204