KOOL 105 is giving you a chance to win tickets to KOOL KONCERT 2023 and maybe the Suite Life grand prize of a Suite Night for you and 15 of your friends and family to a Fully Catered Suite at Ball Arena to see Bryan Adams with Special Guest Joan Jett and the Blackhearts!
Just listen during the workday for your cue to call and you’ll win a pair of KOOL KONCERT 2023 tickets and a chance at this KOOLEST OF KOOL SUITE Nights! The winning starts next Monday from Denver’s station for good times and KOOL KONCERT 2023….KOOL 105
“KOOL 105 SUITE NIGHT EXPERIENCE” Contest
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105 Suite Night Experience Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Colorado who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Media Ventures, LLC, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of Winners. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin Monday, February 27, 2023 and ends Friday, March 31, 2023 (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Contest Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Contest. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. Sponsor will randomly play a cue on-air for listeners to call the station at 303-504-0105 up to five (5) times per day between the hours of 7:00AM and 6:00PM, Monday through Friday during the Contest Period. After the cue is played, the 10th (or any other number specified on-air when the cue is played) caller to call in will win a pair of tickets to KOOL Koncert ’23 on Thursday, July 6, 2023 at Ball Arena and will be qualified to be randomly selected as the Grand Prize Winner (defined below) after the end of the Contest Period. Eligible Entrants can win a pair of KOOL Koncert ’23 tickets twice during the Contest, but can only win one (1) Grand Prize. There will be up to one-hundred twenty-five (125) qualifiers during this contest. Call-In Qualifiers and Grand Prize Winner may be collectively referred to as “Winners” herein.
No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Call-in Winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. At the end of the Contest Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Call-in qualifiers to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will announce the Grand Prize Winner on Friday, March 31, 2023 in the 5:00PM hour. Sponsor will contact the Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the announcement. Should the Grand Prize Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative Grand Prize Winner.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Prize Description. Each Call-In Winner will receive two (2) tickets to KOOL Koncert ’23 on Friday, July 6, 2023 at Ball Arena (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is one hundred dollars ($100). There will be a minimum of one (1) Call-In Qualifiers and a maximum of one hundred (125) Call-In Qualifiers, depending on how many random cues are played during the Contest Period.
- Grand Prize Description. The “Grand Prize” is a fully catered Suite at Ball Arena for KOOL Koncert ’23 on Thursday, July 6, 2023. Grand Prize winner will receive sixteen (16) tickets to the Suite. A predetermined food and beverage package is included, selected by Sponsor. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is one thousand six hundred dollars ($1,600). Any food or drink item that is ordered by a Grand Prize Winner or their guests in addition to what has been provided as part of the catering package selected by Sponsor for the suite is the sole responsibility of such Grand Prize Winner.
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive the Prize and/or Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of a Prize or a Grand Prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize and/or Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. In addition to the above, all costs and expenses associated with a Prize and/or Grand Prize, not specified herein as being provided, incurred by a Winner when using a Prize or a Grand Prize, such as transportation costs, parking, food and beverages, souvenirs, gratuities and other expenses incurred, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
Each Winner and Winner’s guest(s) will receive admission to the Concert only upon presentation of an admission ticket and will be subject to the rules and regulations of the applicable venue while attending the Concert, including but not limited to any then applicable mask policy and other safety and health protocols and guidelines. Each Winner and Winner’s guest will be required to agree to the applicable venue’s ticket use terms and conditions including any COVID-19 waiver. Exact suite location for the Suite will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Unless otherwise agreed to by Sponsor, Call-In Qualifier tickets will be delivered by email upon the end of the Contest Period and Grand Prize tickets will be delivered via email on or before the day of the Concert.
All federal, state, or local taxes associated with a Prize and/or Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Contest are the Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Prize and/or Grand Prize as required by law. Winners will be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification and to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Winner’s eligibility). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Contest or from the receipt or use of a Prize and/or Grand Prize awarded. Each entrant (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins a Prize and/or Grand Prize), grants to each of the Contest Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such entrant’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Prize and/or Grand Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Contest Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Contest or the Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Contest and the Prize.
The Contest Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Contest-related materials. The Contest Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. The Contest Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Contest; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Contest Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Contest; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Contest, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Contest Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Contest. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST AND/OR RECEIVING A PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Contest is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For the list of all Call-In Winners and Grand Prize Winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners- “KOOL 105 Suite Night Experience at KOOL Koncert ‘23”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Contest Period.