KOOL 105 is giving you a Suite Night to remember to the Colorado Avalanche!
Your very own fully catered, luxury suite at Ball Arena on Saturday, March 11th hosted by the KOOL Air Staff! That’s a reserved suite for the night, to pack with your family and friends for an unforgettable experience. Just listen during the workday for your cue to call and you’ll win a $50 Altitude Authentics gift card and a chance to be the Hockey Hero at your very own KOOL Suite! The winning starts next Monday on Denver’s station handing out a SUITE NIGHT….KOOL 105!
“KOOL 105 Suite Night at the Colorado Avalanche” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105 Suite Night at the Colorado Avalanche (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Colorado who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Media Ventures, LLC, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC, Kroenke Arena Company, LLC and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of Grand Prize Winner. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes will begin Monday, January 30, 2023 at 7:00am and end Friday, February 17, 2023 at 5:00pm (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. Sponsor will randomly play a cue on-air for listeners to call the station at 303-504-0105 up to five (5) times per day between the hours of 6:00AM and 6:00PM, Monday through Friday during the Sweepstakes Period. After the cue is played, the 10th (or any other number specified on-air when the cue is played) caller to call in will be a “Qualifier”. Each Qualifier will win the Gift Card Prize (defined below) and one (1) Qualifier will be randomly selected as the Grand Prize Winner (defined below) after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Eligible Entrants can be a Qualifier more than once during the Sweepstakes. There will be a minimum of one (1) Qualifier and a maximum of seventy-five (75) Qualifiers, depending on how many random cues are played during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of becoming a Qualifier or Grand Prize Winner will depend on the number of calls received after each cue and the number of Qualifiers. No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Qualifier may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Qualifiers to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will announce the Grand Prize Winner on Friday, February 17, 2023 between 5:00PM and 6:00PM. Sponsor will contact the Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the announcement. Should the Grand Prize Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative Grand Prize Winner.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Gift Card Prize Description. Each Qualifier will win one Fifty Dollar ($50.00) Altitude Authentics Gift Card (the “Gift Card Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Gift Card Prize is fifty dollars ($50.00).
- Grand Prize Description. The “Grand Prize” is twelve (12) Suite tickets to a suite at Ball Arena for the Colorado Avalanche vs. Arizona Coyotes game on Saturday, March 11, 2023 (the “Game”). A predetermined food and non-alcoholic beverage package will be included, as selected by Sponsor. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is three thousand five hundred dollars ($3,500.00). Any food or drink item that is ordered by the Grand Prize Winner or the Grand Prize Winner’s guests in addition to what has been provided as part of the predetermined package provided by Sponsor for the suite is the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All costs and expenses associated with the Grand Prize, not specified herein as being provided, incurred by a Grand Prize Winner when using the Grand Prize, such as transportation costs, parking, food and beverages, souvenirs, gratuities and other expenses incurred, are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner.
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive the Gift Card Prize or the Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of the Gift Card Prize or the Grand Prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Gift Card Prize or the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Gift Card Prizes will be mailed to the mailing address or emailed to the email address provided by each Qualifier within approximately six (6) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a Gift Card Prize and the Gift Card Prizes are deemed received upon mailing or emailing.
The Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner’s guest(s) will receive admission to Ball Arena only upon presentation of an admission ticket. Tickets are subject to the then-current health and safety guidelines of Ball Arena. Additional information is located at: https://www.ballarena.com/newsafetyprotocols. Each Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner’s guest will be required to agree to Ball Arena’s ticket use terms and conditions. Unless otherwise agreed to by Sponsor, tickets will be delivered by email prior to the Game.
All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Grand Prize as required by law. Winners will be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification and to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Grand Prize Winner’s eligibility). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within seven (7) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Grand Prize Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize awarded. Each entrant (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins the Grand Prize), grants to each of the Sweepstakes Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such entrant’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Grand Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sweepstakes Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Sweepstakes or the Grand Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Sweepstakes and the Grand Prize.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND/OR RECEIVING A PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For a list of the Grand Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners- “KOOL 105 Suite Night at the Colorado Avalanche”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.