Every hour starting at 6 each weekday morning each day KOOL 105 will give you a chance to call in after hearing the Inflation Relief Station Cue to Call to get qualified to win $500 in relief cash that we draw at the end of each weekday workday!
“KOOL 105 “INFLATION CASH SWEEPSTAKES”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105, “Inflation Cash Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Colorado who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Media Ventures, LLC, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of Winners. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes will begin Thursday, May 5, 2022 at 6:00AM and end Friday, May 27, 2022 at 5:00PM (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes Period and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly play a cue for on-air for listeners to call the station at 303-504-0105 up to eleven (11) times per weekday between the hours of 6:00AM and 5:00PM. After the cue is played, the 10th caller to call in will be a “Qualifier.” Eligible Entrants can be a Qualifier more than once and can be a Winner no more than twice during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of becoming a Qualifier or Winner (defined below) will depend on the number of calls received after each cue and the number of total Qualifiers there are at the end of each day during the Sweepstakes Period.
No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Qualifier may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
- Prize Winner Selection. At the end of each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Qualifiers from that day to win a Prize (a “Winner”)., Sponsor will announce the Winner on air and will contact the Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the announcement. Should the Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative Winner.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Prize Description. Each Winner will receive five hundred dollars ($500.00), a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is five hundred dollars ($500.00). There will be a minimum of one (1) Qualifier and a maximum of one hundred eighty-seven (187) Qualifiers, depending on how many random cues are played during the Sweepstakes Period. There will be one Winner for each weekday during the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of seventeen (17) total Winners.
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive the Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. Each Prize will be awarded in the form of a company check from Sponsor to Winner. Prize checks will be mailed to the mailing address provided by each Winner within approximately six (6) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for the safe arrival of a Prize and Prize is deemed received upon mailing of the Prize. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with a Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes are the Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Prize as required by law. Winners will be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification and to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Winner’s eligibility). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of a Prize awarded. Each entrant (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins a Prize), grants to each of the Sweepstakes Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such entrant’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sweepstakes Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Sweepstakes or the Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Sweepstakes and the Prize.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST AND/OR RECEIVING A PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For the list of all Winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners- “KOOL Inflation Cash Sweepstakes”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.