Win free gas for a whole year from KOOL 105!
Win free gas for a whole year from KOOL 105! Imagine 52 weeks of free gas. It could be yours. KOOL 105 knows how gas prices have skyrocketed, so we’ve teamed up with King Soopers and Budget Heating and Cooling to hand out free tanks of gas to lots of winners, and one lucky listener will win free gas for a year!! Listen during the workday to call in and win an instant tank of gas and qualify for the grand prize of Free Gas For an Entire Year! Plus Wednesdays are winning Wednesdays when we hand out gas every hour during the workday! It’s our way of saying “Tanks” Colorado from King Soopers, and Budget Heating and Cooling. Keep listening to win from the station that keeps pumping out the fun KOOL 105!
Presented by King Soopers
And Budget Heating and Cooling: Denver’s low Price LEADER – Budget Heating & Air will BEAT ANY written repair or install – guaranteed!
“KOOL 105 “KOOL GIVES YOU GAS SWEEPSTAKES” Presented by KOOL 105
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105, “KOOL Gives You Gas Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the state of Colorado who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Media Ventures, LLC, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win a Prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of Winners. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes will begin Monday, October 4, 2021 at 7:00AM and end Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4:00PM (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes Period and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Sweepstakes. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. Sponsor will randomly play a cue on-air for listeners to call the station at 303-504-0105 up to five (5) times per day between the hours of 6:00AM and 6:00PM, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and up to ten (10) times on Wednesday during the Sweepstakes Period. After the cue is played, the 10th caller to call in will be a “Qualifier.” Eligible Entrants can be a Qualifier more than once during the Sweepstakes. The odds of becoming a Qualifier or Grand Prize Winner (defined below) will depend on the number of calls received after each cue and the number of total Qualifiers there are at the end of the Sweepstakes Period, respectively. Qualifiers and Grand Prize Winners may be collectively referred to as “Winners” herein.
No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Qualifier may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Qualifiers to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will announce the Grand Prize Winner on air and will contact the Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the announcement. Should the Grand Prize Winner not meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative Grand Prize Winner.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Prize Description. Each Qualifier will receive one (1) seventy-five dollar ($75.00) gas gift card (each a “Prize” and collectively, the “Prizes). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is seventy-five dollars ($75.00). There will be a minimum of one (1) Qualifier and a maximum of one hundred and seventy (170) Qualifiers, depending on how many random cues are played during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Grand Prize Description. The “Grand Prize” is fifty-two (52) fifty-dollar ($50.00) gas gift cards. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is two thousand six hundred dollars ($2,600.00).
- General Prize Terms. The specific gas station that the gift cards will be issued from and valid for redemption will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The right to receive a Prize and/or Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash redemption of a Prize or a Grand Prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize and/or Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. In addition to the above, all costs and expenses associated with a Prize and/or Grand Prize, not specified herein as being provided, incurred by a Winner when using a Prize or a Grand Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
All federal, state, or local taxes associated with a Prize and/or Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes are the Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Prize and/or Grand Prize as required by law. Winners will be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification and to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Winner’s eligibility). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Sweepstakes or from the receipt or use of a Prize and/or Grand Prize awarded. Each entrant (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins a Prize and/or Grand Prize), grants to each of the Sweepstakes Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such entrant’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Prize and/or Grand Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sweepstakes Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Sweepstakes or the Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Sweepstakes and the Prize.
The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST AND/OR RECEIVING A PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is KSE Radio Ventures, LLC, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For the list of all Qualifiers and the Grand Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winners- “KOOL Gives You Gas Sweepstakes”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.