RESTART YOUR LIFE WITH ANOTHER TRIP TO LAS VEGAS FROM KOOL 105!
Qualification Starts Monday, April 12th
Kool 105 wants to help restart your life with a Las Vegas Spa Getaway! We’re flying you in for a two-night stay at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, plus dinner for two at edge steakhouse. AND…you’ll unwind with a pair of spa treatments at serenity spa with your choice of a massage or manicure. Just keep KOOL on all day at work for the cue to call to get qualified. From the restart your life Vacation Station – Kool 105!
About Serenity Spa:
Ready to get your chill on and be pampered like a royal? Discover Serenity Spa by Westgate onsite at our Las Vegas hotel and experience true bliss taken to a whole new level. Whether you’re looking for skincare or spa treatments, manicures, anti-aging facials, innovative therapies, or to double the pleasure with a couple’s massage, we take a holistic approach to rejuvenating the body, enlivening the senses and renewing the mind.
About Edge Steakhouse:
Edge Steakhouse takes you to the cutting edge of perfection. Enjoy an extensive menu that blends traditional American steakhouse favorites with an exciting array of specialty appetizers, creative entrées and innovative side dishes. The menu features top quality wet and dry aged Prime cuts, Domestic Wagyu Beef, fresh seafood, and several other mouth-watering specialties.
About Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino:
Located adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and just one block from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino (formerly the LVH – Las Vegas Hotel & Casino) offers classic entertainment and some of the largest rooms in Las Vegas. Enjoy the World’s Largest Race & Sports Book, dine at the world-famous Benihana or savory Edge Steakhouse and Fresco Italiano, and experience legendary performers like Barry Manilow. In addition, our resort has a Las Vegas Monorail stop onsite for easy access to the rest of the excitement on the Las Vegas Strip.
Package to include:
- Two-night stay at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino – $250
- Dinner for two at Edge Steakhouse
- Two spa treatments at Serenity Spa (Choice of massage or manicure)
- Roundtrip airfare for two included.
- Estimated retail value: $1000
“KOOL 105 Spa Getaway to Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Promotion”
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE GRAND PRIZE; A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The KOOL 105 Spa Getaway to Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (including its commonwealths, territories and possessions) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry, who are individuals legally residing in the State of Colorado (each, an “Eligible Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors (including immediate family members (child (biological, foster or adoptive), sibling, or parent (biological, foster or adoptive), and their respective spouses/domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Sponsor (defined below), KSE Radio Ventures, KSE Media Ventures, Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, LLC, Westgate Resorts, Central Florinda Investments, Inc. and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion (including any insurance company Sponsor engages to insure any aspect of the Promotion) (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win the Grand Prize. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, including but not limited to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of each Call-in Qualifier and Grand Prize Winner (defined herein). Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. MUST BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER TO ENTER THIS CONTEST. GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S GUEST MUST ALSO BE 21 YEARS OR OLDER.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion will begin Monday, April 12, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. and end on Friday, April 23, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period and/or any Call-in Period at its sole discretion, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion for any reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor’s clock shall be the official clock of the Promotion. All times listed are in Mountain Time.
- How to Enter. An Eligible Entrant may only enter the Promotion by calling in to KOOL 105 (the “Station”) in accordance with the following:
Sponsor will randomly play a cue on-air for listeners to call the Station at 303-504-0105 up to seven (7) times per day between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday during the Promotion Period. After each cue is played, the 10th caller to call in to the Station will be a “Call-in Qualifier”. Eligible Entrants can be a Call-in Qualifier more than once during the Promotion.
No other form of entry will be accepted other than as described above. In the event of dispute over the identity of an Eligible Entrant who submitted an entry, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number used at the time of entry, and the potential Call-in Qualifier may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such phone number. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to the phone number in question by the applicable telephone provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning phone numbers to telephone accounts. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number, e-mail or postal address. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be a violation of the Official Rules.
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. At the end of the Promotion Period, there will be approximately seventy (70) total Call-in Qualifiers. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) individual from among all Call-in Qualifiers to win the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will announce the Grand Prize Winner on Friday, April 23, 2021 on-air between 3:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Sponsor will attempt to contact the Grand Prize Winner within forty-eight (48) hours of the announcement. Should any Grand Prize Winner not return Sponsor’s message within twenty-four (24) hours, meet the eligibility criteria or be found, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to not comply with these Official Rules, such Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may select an alternative Grand Prize Winner.
- Prize Descriptions; General Prize Terms.
- Grand Prize Description. The “Grand Prize” is hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (one (1) standard double room) at Westgate Resorts Las Vegas Resort & Casino ($250 value), two spa treatments at Serenity Spa (choice of a 60 minute massage or manicure), dinner for two (2) at Edge Steakhouse ($125 value) and roundtrip coach airfare for two (2) from Denver International Airport to Las Vegas, Nevada ($500 value). The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00).
- General Prize Terms. The right to receive the Grand Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. The Grand Prize is subject in all respect to the terms and conditions set forth on the airline tickets and website and any requirements of Westgate Resorts Las Vegas Resort & Casino. No cash redemption of a Grand Prize is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion. In addition to the above, all costs and expenses associated with the Grand Prize, not specified herein as being provided, including but not limited to transportation costs, parking food and beverages, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting and making use of the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest.
For travel related prizes, certain travel restrictions may apply. Travel arrangements (other than local ground transportation if not part of the Grand Prize) must be made through Mixed Media Entertainment r its designee. If the Grand Prize Winner cannot travel on dates specified by Westgate Resorts, the Grand Prize Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner and the Grand Prize Winner’s travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents, including, without limitation, government issued photo identification and, if applicable, passports. Each Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the Grand Prize Winner’s stay. Prize may be used only for the date(s) specified. Hotel guest room accommodations for winner and guest, double occupancy, three days and two nights based on availability. Not redeemable for cash, not transferable, may not be combined with another offer. Winner must use all prize components in a single visit. Winner may not substitute prize components. In the unlikely event that one or more of the prize components is not available for any reason, Westgate Las Vegas reserves the right to substitute a Las Vegas experience of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. In the unlikely event that the artist does not perform during the scheduled trip, for any reason, Westgate Las Vegas may substitute a Las Vegas resort experience of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Westgate Las Vegas is not responsible for transportation. Gratuities are not included. Hotel guest must present a major credit card at check-in to guarantee hotel charges not included in this prize.
All federal, state, or local taxes associated with the Grand Prize awarded in connection with the Promotion are the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. A form 1099 may be issued based on the value of the Grand Prize as required by law. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release (and, if requested, agrees to comply with any additional reasonable requests from Sponsor to establish a Grand Prize Winner’s eligibility). To the extent requested, all such forms will be completed and returned within fourteen (14) days or Sponsor may disqualify a Grand Prize Winner.
- Release; Winner Publicity Release. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities from and against any and all claims, injuries, damages or losses that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Promotion or from the receipt or use of the Grand Prize awarded. Each Call-in Qualifier (irrespective of whether or not such entrant wins the Grand Prize), grants to each of the Promotion Entities an independent, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferrable, non-exclusive, worldwide right (but not obligation) and license to publicize and use such Call-in Qualifier’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and the Grand Prize information for any purpose, including for advertising, marketing and publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
- General. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Promotion Entities (i) do not make any warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Promotion or the Grand Prize (other than as expressly set forth herein) and (ii) to the extent permitted by law, disclaim any and all express and implied warranties (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) relating to the Promotion and the Grand Prize.
The Promotion Entities are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, through e-mail or mail. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet service provider, website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Grand Prize or in any Promotion-related materials. The Promotion Entities are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person (including an entrant) Sponsor suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry/selection process or the operation of Promotion; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring Sponsor or Promotion Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with Promotion; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud or other difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Indemnity; Disputes. By participating in the Promotion, all entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to the entrant’s participation in the Promotion. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Grand Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the State and Federal courts located in the County of Denver, State of Colorado; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING THIS PROMOTION AND/OR RECEIVING A GRAND PRIZE, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Colorado or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State Colorado. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision will not affect any other provision of these Official Rules, and these Official Rules will continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as described above, as the case may be. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Promotion is KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246.
- Winner List. For the list of all Finalists and the Grand Prize Winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Winner- “KOOL 105 Spa Getaway to Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino Promotion”, KOOL 105 Radio, 720 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 1200 North Tower, Denver, Colorado 80246. All requests must be received by no later than thirty (30) days after the end of the Promotion Period.